Monday, November 29, 2010

My new studio friend


Henry

As some of you know we lost our dear Homer a few months ago, he was a great cat and a wonderful friend. He was my studio partner, he kept me company everyday while I painted. When he thought it was break time he would claw the back of my legs until I turned around and he would sit on his hind legs with his paws up so I could pick him up for some petting. He had a great personality, we were so lucky to have him and he is missed. When you work alone having companionship is really important. Well this is Henry, he is a shelter kitty and we welcomed him with open hearts. His personality is still developing but he is definatly a cool cat. He likes to hang in the studio, and only likes running water from the sink. I've been busy painting everyday and will post some new pics soon.

No comments: