Friday, October 16, 2009

"Eeny Meeny Miney Mo"



I have no idea if the spelling is right, and maybe I should have chosen a different title but, I like it so I'll keep it. This is one of two painting going to Howard/Mandville Gallery in Kirkland Washington. I was invited to participate after the Oil Painters of America show was held there. They liked my "presents" and thought they would fit in well with their holiday small works show. I'll post the other one in my next post. Painting these presents has become addictive, I look for paper everywhere. I've even had gift stores wrap some empty boxes for me because they do such a beautiful job. I have found a website called www.agiftwrappedlife.com that sells the most beautiful gift wrapping sets as well as gifts perfect for any woman. While you are there check out their blog, it gives tips on how to wrap, what's hot and lots of great ideas.

No comments: