Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Gallery


"Funny Papers" 10"x10" Oil

Hello everyone, I just got back from taking my youngest son (11) trick or treating. I fear this will be his last year. Our state park hosted Halloween, people set up their campers and decorated them with every scary thing you can imagine, it was an all day event with music, bingo and hay rides. My oldest was scaring people silly as a zombie on the spook trail. They are growing up too fast. Anyway, hey, good news, I am now a part of a new gallery in Sapulpa, OK. called the Waterstreet Art Gallery. I have a link posted so you can check it out. They have a real talented group of artists showing there and I am honored to be invited into their warm and friendly space. For those who are local, you should pop in and visit, we will be having a miniature show and sale with great gift ideas for the holidays.

No comments: